Formula 1 Championship - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor turn out - poll for who wants to keep racing??

4 posters

Go down

Do you still want to race F1 online??

Poor turn out - poll for who wants to keep racing?? I_vote_lcap100%Poor turn out - poll for who wants to keep racing?? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Poor turn out - poll for who wants to keep racing?? I_vote_lcap0%Poor turn out - poll for who wants to keep racing?? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poor turn out - poll for who wants to keep racing?? Empty Poor turn out - poll for who wants to keep racing??

Post  davo Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Hey everyone. So another poor turn out last night - only me and Palmer were ready at the wheel. Joel - bad luck about your profile lol - damn PC's!! So anyway - thinking if people aren't going to turn up to the races then no point in running it anymore.So here's a poll to find out:

davo

Back to top Go down

Poor turn out - poll for who wants to keep racing?? Empty Re: Poor turn out - poll for who wants to keep racing??

Post  DeKiller Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Well I vote yes. I couldn't turn up on Sunday night as I was getting plastered in Port Lincoln. Very Happy

The problem is that people have things on on Sunday nights, so it is a bit hard for a lot of people to show up.

DeKiller

Back to top Go down

Poor turn out - poll for who wants to keep racing?? Empty Re: Poor turn out - poll for who wants to keep racing??

Post  Phyier Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:53 am

ALso voted yes. though i havent even raced once yet. Razz
Phyier
Phyier

Back to top Go down

Post  davo Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:12 am

Looks like it will just be me, tom and palmer from here on. One more day to see if people want to actually do this.

davo

Back to top Go down

Post  Amoreuxi Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:36 am

davo wrote:Looks like it will just be me, tom and palmer from here on. One more day to see if people want to actually do this.

still keen here... ive lodged a support request with MS to sort out the login with live issue.

Amoreuxi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum